ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Wichita Falls & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Wichita Falls
September 23, 2021

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in Wichita Falls?

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in Wichita Falls?

In the process of assembling your child’s first room, you built the crib, painted the space a soothing pastel, and established the ultimate diaper changing station. You’re now ready to figure out the manner in which you're going to keep an eye on your newborn. You might go with the standard baby monitor that gives you the ability to listen in on a separate listening device, or you can step up the tech and get high-def video feeds, two-direction communications, and instant activation through motion detection.

The higher tech alternative may make you think of cameras included in a complete home protection plan, but can you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Wichita Falls? 

Your security camera baby monitor can be part of a larger smart home

The great part about utilizing a security camera as a baby monitor in Wichita Falls is that it can link to your corresponding home automation and security products. For instance, if you notice that your baby is particularly restless, you are able to adjust your thermostat from mobile security application to get a more pleasant temperature. Or when they wake up for a late-night snack, you can slowly illuminate the room's smart bulbs to indicate you will be there soon. And if you have at least two small children in different rooms, you have the ability to furnish each one a camera and monitor the video in a single mobile app.

An indoor security camera in Wichita Falls is included in your overall home security system

If you would like a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or just want one for your residential protection, get started by contacting Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint expert will carefully explain your options and work hard to configure the right security system for you. Place a call to (940) 217-5181 or submit the following form.