Your main entrance and ground-level windows are still the most likely spots for a burglary. With that being said, it shouldn’t be a shock that door and window alarm sensors are critical tools for home security systems in Wichita Falls. Although the technology has been utilized for years, you might be amazed at what modern sensors are able to do.
How Do Window and Door Sensors Defend Your Home?
You’ll be thankful to know that window and door sensors come with all ADT packages, no matter if you opt for a straightforward, simple configuration or the most state-of-the-art system with video and home automation. Installation is also part of the deal so you there’s no need for you to trouble with it yourself, and you won’t need to stress about your devices being positioned correctly.
Every device features corresponding magnetic contacts. One part is fastened to the frame, and the other is connected right to the door or window. You shut your access point and the matching contacts fit neatly together. When your security is armed and an entry point is opened, the magnetic contacts come apart and your alarm is set off. But keep in mind, these modern devices are able to do a good deal more than merely set off your alarm.
Benefits Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Wichita Falls
An anchor of your property’s protection, door and window alarm sensors offer many perks, including the following:
- Initiate the alarm: These devices trigger your high-decibel siren when a window or door opens when the system is armed.
- Instant updates: Do you wish to know what’s happening at your house when you’re away? You can obtain immediate notifications directly to your smartphone whenever a sensor is engaged.
- 24-hour monitoring: You will not only be alerted, your dedicated monitoring professionals will get a warning too. Your house will be protected, regardless of whether you’re on site or not.
- Home automation integration: Set your home’s smart devices to work in a complementary fashion. You may have your lights switch on or set a camera to start recording whenever a window or door sensor is tripped. Not only can you have your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to catch a glimpse who activated the sensor to begin with.
- Design appeal: It will be hard to tell the sensors are even there. They have a low-profile, streamlined design that harmonizes with any interior. You can even find fully recessed options that are hidden from view.
- Get the type of connection you want: Select from wireless or wired components contingent on the kind of installation that works best for you. No matter your choice, your house will be more secure.
More functional than previous versions, window and door sensors in Wichita Falls are able to be skillfully incorporated into your complete home security system.
Request Your ADT Home Security Package In Wichita Falls
How would you like to have modern door and window alarm sensors in Wichita Falls that enhance your safety and interact straight to your home automation? That is exactly what you will discover when you turn to your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you want to get an idea of what we can do for you, dial (940) 217-5181 or fill out the form below.