A Monitored Wichita Falls Flood Detector Notifies You To Water Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Cracked basement walls, old pipes, poorly sealed windows -- these are everyday worries that can cause serious water damage in your house. Unfortunately, these are also the problems that you notice much too late. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can cause extensive destruction if left unattended.
But, when you add a Wichita Falls monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you to the first signs of water with a high-decibel siren and a message to your mobile device. An ADT monitoring professional will also contact you when the flood detector is activated.
What Are The Benefits Of A Monitored Flood Detector In Wichita Falls?
You never want to walk down the stairs to discover that your basement is now an indoor swimming pool. Luckily, a Wichita Falls flood detector will recognize water problems before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how it works:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify flowing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's suitable to use in areas like bathrooms where damp conditions are present.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a long battery life of 4 years. You can place your flood detector with confidence next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms have a habit of happening when you're not at home. If your Wichita Falls flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your mobile device.
- ADT monitoring adds another line of defense: In addition to a high-decibel alarm and emergency messages to your cell phone, your flood detector will alert your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Wichita Falls Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Time is of the essence when it comes to water leaks. With the ADT Control app, you can access home automation systems and make it easier when emergency assistance comes to your location. Leveraging your automation controls is helpful when you’re home, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Wichita Falls flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your mobile device when flowing water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disable security alarms for emergency assistance.
- Increase your home’s temperature to halt the freezing of pipes.
- Review video footage from your home surveillance to find points of entry and assess the damage.
- Maintain contact with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Smart Home Automation With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the perfect package to match your property needs. Make the call to (940) 217-5181 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.